As a botanic source, coffee been is considered as a nutrient-rich beverage with high levels of antioxidants and especially polyphenols, which play an important nutrient in general health of man According to the research on how coffee affects people, the result leads to an average of using 5-6 cups of express coffee or 2-3 cups of others daily to support us to prevent Cardiovascular disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, respiratory and neurodegenerative diseases, etc. Although science has proven the benefit for health well, coffee also has a significant effect on the human nervous system, causing some side effects such as dizziness, nausea, insomnia, anxiety, and excessive coffee consumption. For pregnant women, coffee can make fetal heart beat faster, gastrointestinal disorders. Does coffee have good levels of beneficial polyphenols and how well caffeine affect health? Is coffee really good for your health?
One of benefit for health, long-term coffee drinkers meet lower risk of diabetes because they contain antioxidants such as magnesium, acid Chlorogenique reducing the amount of insulin in the human body. Using one to three cups of coffee a day can help to reduce Parkinson’s disease as well as the risk of stroke.
Coffee consumption at a relevant level can also reduce the risk of liver, colon cancer, prevent gallstones because coffee contains caffeine and polyphenol which are good for your health.
In a study of how athletes should use proper coffee, it is advisable to have one large cup for women and three large cups for men to avoid and prevent strongly the risk of nervous system irritation in physical activity. Thus, to make sure we do not use too much coffee before, during and after sports, we need to get advice from sports nutritionists whether coffee is suitable for those who play sports.
Is Coffee Good Or Bad For You?It is proven that coffee is really a good drink for human health. The polyphenol in coffee mainly contains antioxidant acid chlorogenique, ranges from 10 to 200mg every 100ml of processed coffee. Polyphenol antioxidants, which are found in many foods and beverages, including coffee to help protecting the health and against some diseases. Howerver, several studies on the human body can not conclude surely that the polyphenol in coffee protects the health perfectly. Therefore, coffee is always recommended at a certain level for the body to absorb.
Studies also show that the coffee drinker is less potential risk of serious diseases than those who do not use, the benefits of coffee usages as follows:
- Caffeine in coffee can improve mood, response speed and other brain functions, improve memory and alertness because caffeine stimulates brain activities strongly.
- Caffeine helps increase metabolism and fat burning by 10% on fat and 29% on lean people. However, it will not get effectively loss weight for long time using as expectation. Therefore, it should be combined with the suitable diet and exercises.
- Coffee have many essential nutrients for the body: 2% RDA for Niacin (B3) and Thiamin (B1), 3% RDA for potassium and manganese, 6% RDA for pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), 11% RDA for riboflavin Vitamin B2).
- Coffee can reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 65%, Alzheimer’s by 65%, Parkinson’s by 32% – 60% and liver disease by 80% , liver cancer by 15% – 40%, colorectal cancer and the stroke by 20%.
- Another beneficial point of caffein in coffee is ability of depression prevention or makes you happier, Hence drinking coffee reduces the risk of death in men by 20% and in women by 26% from 18-24 ages.
- Coffee has many essential nutrients that are good for health and especially high antioxidant capacity, which helps the body to absorb very well when drinking coffee regularly.
In addition, the huge caffeine content in coffee can cause symptoms of insomnia, anxiety, fatigue and irregular heartbeat. Therefore, the use of coffee in appropriate time frame to ensure the health, it is necessary to avoid the coffee usage in the evening. At the same time, for people with high blood pressure, the use of coffee with too much caffeine can increase the stroke risk, and higher cardiovascular disease risk with two or more cups of coffee a day.
So consult with your doctor and dietitian to find out how much caffeine is effectiveness for your health.